Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Day Care/ Sitting interest?

Options
  • 12-07-2011 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey

I am looking for feedback. I was wondering if people would be interested in using a doggy daycare/ pet sitting service locally in the swords area?

I am an animal lover, have my own dog now and have had dogs all my life. I am working but stuck in a rut and all i can think about is how i want to work with dogs and not in an office. it is a dream i would love to make happen.

However, financially i cannot leave my job and it is not logical without investigation. i do not have the money to buy land to open a dog kennel but it is a long term dream. What i was considering is minding peoples pets in my own home and looking after then during the day or overnight if the service was required. I want to care for them like they where my own and do already dog sit for friends and family when they go away. My own dog has a hip disease so he takes alot of care and special attention and i hate leaving him to go to work. i would love to be able to give this care and attention to other peoples pets who also dont like leaving them on their own during the day.

I thought i would ask to see if there would be interest in the area or surrounding areas before i planned to take this on full time. What would you look for? What would people expect to pay? What additional services would you like? What would you expect from me?

I am looking into a part time animal care course to gain qualifications and more knowledge.

Let me know your thoughts!
    thanks

Comments

Advertisement