Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aslan, Bipolar Empire, Jerry Fish and The Mudbug Club at SpoirtFest

Options
  • 12-07-2011 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

First edition of SpoirtFest this year but their line up (which is still not complete, by the way) has already some attracting names in it! :eek:
    Of course, lots of other bands will be attending the festival, I'm still waiting for more infos on the line up, although I most likely won't know the majority of the other artists. :rolleyes:
    Anyway, 'tis going to be an unreal gig.

I will upload news about the line up ASAP.

See ya there!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Carnivalistic

You have some interesting stuff there, my friend.
    Waiting for more info. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 twigsirl

Bipolar Empire and Jerry Fish and the Mudbug Club are playing Saturday, whilst Aslan are playing on Sunday. Tickets are 15 Euro each night. Tickets available from spoirtfest AT gmail DOT com, and from many locations around Ballincollig.

Examiner link from Tuesday: http://www.examiner.ie/ireland/soccer-legends-to-tog-out-for-towns-fundraising-efforts-161476.html ... the article is about the John Aldridge exhibition match but other details are in there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ABireland

Tickets for all the gigs are available for just €15, on sale from Treacys Bar, Mary O'Connells, The White Horse, Sams Bar and Directors Cut, Cork!
    Tomorrow at Ballincollig Shopping Centre: first 2 people to come to the kiosk, after 12.01pm, and say the phrase that pays, 'Epic in the 'collig', will receive 2 free tickets to the gig of their choice.

Here are some more information about this weekend's gig :

The Gig will be held in the Festival House in Ballincollig
    festiv10.gif

Ballincollig map
    map_sp10.gif

For more information and updates check their Facebook page or their website

• Registered Users Posts: 38 twigsirl

Only a couple of days to go! Mishap have now been confirmed for Sunday, they'll be playing support for Aslan.

The draw to see who has won a place on the John Aldridge Legends team will be taking place on Friday evening, live on Dave Mac's show on Cork's Red FM. We have decided to hold the draw on Friday so as to give the winner a chance to have their gear with them. They stream live on http://www.redfm.ie if you wish to listen online.

• Advertisement

The program of the festival is finally out!
    You can check it out on the website !

Advertisement