Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Latex printing greyscale!

• 12-07-2011 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi,

I converted my latex file to PDF but when I sent it to be printed in the printers it came out as full colour, the text came out greyscale which counts as full colour,

how to I prevent this from happening in the future?

The text looks black on the screen?!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

I converted my latex file to PDF but when I sent it to be printed in the printers it came out as full colour, the text came out greyscale which counts as full colour...
    No it doesn't - I suggest you use a different print shop next time, because these guys are trying to rip you off.

Unless of course it's just a simple misunderstanding and they thought you wanted colour rather than grey?

Advertisement