Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shipping to UK

Options
  • 12-07-2011 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,
    has anyone experience of shipping a bike to the UK? Just wondering roughly how expensive it might be and who to use. I've bought one or two privately from the UK shipping with a courier was fairly affordable coming this direction, but not sure about going the other way.<snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭ravendude

I've used www.freightquote.ie several times in the past and have been very happy with the service.
    It has been for pick up in the UK also, but i'm sure they'll quote for the other way also.
    You'll have a locally sourced rep who'll deal with any issues or mixups and the quotes have been very competitive in my experience.
    You should be able to get a number of quotes online and pick the one that suits

Have no affiliation with them

Advertisement