Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sift.ie

Options
  • 12-07-2011 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

Got an email yesterday from Sift.ie about upgrading the software supporting their site www.sift.ie

Looking at it there it seems to have come a long way since they released it a couple of months back and they have more deals than I was aware of such as easons / doli deals etc.

Now if they could just get ibood, gruupy etc onto it then I could cancel a lot of individual dealsite emails :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Just had a quick look at this site, but it doesn't appear to have anything that http://www.dealpage.ie/ doesn't have, and dealpage has ibood and gruupy and a lot more!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭donnacha

I took a look at dealpage this morning - a lot of the deals when you click on them are out of date? :confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Why the repeats? Some deals show up to 3 times like "Desert Apache or Metal Robocopter", "One Hour Reiki Session for €29 at Dragons of Light (€70 Value)" and "€100 Worth of Custom Framing for €40 at Phoenix Framers"

Also I think when we select a region like Dublin, Cork, etc maybe we should also see what is consider National as it's also relevant to those regions.

Some Short by prize, provider, etc will be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

nava wrote: »
    Also I think when we select a region like Dublin, Cork, etc maybe we should also see what is consider National as it's also relevant to those regions.

I was just about to say the same. It defaulted to Dublin for me so missing out on the eighteen national ones when I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Devilman40k

Eoinite wrote: »
    I was just about to say the same. It defaulted to Dublin for me so missing out on the eighteen national ones when I looked.

Hi guys, I'm in my official capacity of siftie rep :D so...keep coming with the suggestions,everything helps :)

Do you guys want national deals as selectable "tick box" or default for each city/region?

On duplicate deals that should be fixed in the next day or so with our next release (its due to feeds we are receiving giving us duplicates but we're weeding them out)

On tech deals -they're in national : we have gruupy in there and are putting iBood through too.

If you can give the filtering a go and tell us what you think too or anything you'd like to see added/improved drop us a line, the more feedback we get the better

Again cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement