Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need support !

Options
  • 11-07-2011 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi I've just released my latest track and would appreciate if you could all have a listen and maybe give a thumbs up ...

My views are currently very low and I've been making videos on youtube for over 3 years so your views and ratings could help promote my music and bring my videos further up the listings !

Latest track : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Sdq4111B8

Thanks for the Listen !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

It might be time to start asking yourself why your views are so low. And be prepred to listen to the answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

can you get the purty lady in the picture to start dancing cos some of us good old boys be liking things a whole lot more if'n we sawed some dancing, this being the dancing forum en all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Rename the videos to something like "Katy Perry sextape" :p

Advertisement