Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin busking band needs drummer-will be paid!

Options
  • 11-07-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

The drummer would be:

-committed!!
    -willing to play a cocktail kit (we have one all ya need are cymbals)!
    -doesnt mind getting up early one day at the weekend to busk! :p
    -is of a reasonably decent standard
    -preferably a funky drummer!

We play our own stuff which is a mix of soul, pop-rock, blues and funk and we'll throw in a few covers now and then. We'd like to busk every sunday morning/afternoon on grafton st. to promote ourselves and sell the EP we've recorded but we've found that we get much more attention wen we've had a drummer!! Theres 3 of us a bassist/singer and guitarist we're both in our early twenties.

Heres us playin a song...

PM if interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 johnc1118

hey experienced drummer playin over 5/6 years in various cover bands and original bands and also some fill in work for other bands.. have high end professional gear and can travel.. well used to learning mountains of stuff in a short time frame.. such as a 30 song set list in 3 or so days and am used to improv-ing as i had to play a 3 hour set list for a friends band at the last second.. dedicated committed musician looking for a new band.. heres a few clips of me playing get back to me if ya like what ye see.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWAiic4ckg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYacofjrJE

^thats just an aul copy/paste of my thread.. ya lads id love t do that.. saw a band near the ilac centre doin it and it looked like great craic!.. id say funk is prob my fav type of music t jam to aswel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Threads merged.
    MilkTheGroup: Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭MilkTheGroup

the drummer will be paid a third of whatever we make !!! we usually make around 150 quid so thats 50 euro for playing music for a few hours!

Advertisement