Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€3 for a Full Irish Breakfast - Dublin

Options
  • 11-07-2011 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Saw this on RatemyArea Dublin today: Full Irish breakfast for €3, down from €8.20

http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/deals/105

Not sure what the Brewbaker cafe is like, but when it's only three quid I thought I'd risk it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Brewbaker is quite nice actually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

Breag wrote: »
    Saw this on RatemyArea today: Full Irish breakfast for €3, down from €8.20

Not sure what the Brewbaker cafe is like, but when it's only three quid I thought I'd risk it :)
    Great find Breag,will get 2 thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Ikea do a full breakfast for only €2.25, I honestly don't believe they make any money on it.

Two sausages, two rashers, two hash browns, beans, grilled tomato and scrambled eggs and tea/coffee. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Arciphel wrote: »
    Ikea do a full breakfast for only €2.25, I honestly don't believe they make any money on it.

Two sausages, two rashers, two hash browns, beans, grilled tomato and scrambled eggs and tea/coffee. :P

Do you have to go wander around the shop if you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Do you have to go wander around the shop if you get it?

nope :D

• Advertisement

No you don't, but you find feel like a bit of a hunger as you queue outside for it to open at 10am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Ikea breakfast hours...
    Mon to Fri : 10am to 11am
    Saturdays: 10am to 11am
    Sundays: 11am to 12pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

Arciphel wrote: »

Blooming heck, thats a good deal. Are you sure you're not hallucinating??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

You prob have to make the Ikea one yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    You prob have to make the Ikea one yourself.

Nah you don't ... the Ikea food is grand .. its a loss leader to get people into the store.

Are you really saving any money to get all the way out there and then not go look at IKEA Furnishings :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

could you edit the title to say Dublin please. you made me, and I'm sure many others, extremely disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    could you edit the title to say Dublin please. you made me, and I'm sure many others, extremely disappointed.

...but Ireland = Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Breag

Oops, sorry about that! I can't edit the title, I'm afraid. I'm only new on boards, so I don't think they trust me with title-editing power. Who knows what mischief I'd get up to? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,324 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Wasn't aware it was a requirement to be county specific in the thrad title.

Where's the other Ikea in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

colsku wrote: »
    ...but Ireland = Dublin

This is the best bargain alert ever all you have to do is lay dublin to win the all ireland football championship.The dublin folk buy into hype as much as the english twats do come world cup year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Where's the other Ikea in Ireland?
    ? ......................it doesnt say ikea either... actually the original OP doesnt have anything to do with ikea either..........

?

? ......................it doesnt say ikea either... actually the original OP doesnt have anything to do with ikea either..........?

Thanks for the back seat modding - I don't have time for such things as I am too busy enjoying my delicious Ikea breakfast OM NOM NOM

Ikea+Family.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They had the brekkies free for Family card members the morning of their sale preview - before the killings for the six drawer chest of drawers started.

• Advertisement

? ......................it doesnt say ikea either... actually the original OP doesnt have anything to do with ikea either..........

?

You will always find them in the kitchen at parties

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Breag wrote: »
    Saw this on RatemyArea Dublin today: Full Irish breakfast for €3, down from €8.20

Thanks for the tip. Bought mine as a gift to my hubby. The Brewbaker café is usually nice

Advertisement