Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songwriter and drummer seek singer and bass player

Options
  • 11-07-2011 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi there. I'm a guitarist based in Maynooth and I have about an album's worth of original material written and home recorded. I have recently teamed up with an excellent drummer in Lucan and we am looking to team up with a confident singer/guitarist, and bass player to form an originals band but also to do a few covers to try to get some gigs.

The main idea for the band would be to try to work on existing material but for all band members to contribute songs and ideas to keep things ticking along. We can work on some covers also to keep things interesting and to get used to jamming together. I am open to travelling into Dublin for practice also if this is more convenient for everybody in the band.

My main influences would be Wilco, Neil Young, Radiohead, Black Keys and any music with a good melody. My own recordings would be Crowded House / Aimee Mann style.

I will PM MP3's to any interested parties.

Looking forward to hearing from interested musicians.

Advertisement