Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9" Pizza for 3.50

Options
  • 11-07-2011 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I just spotted this http://www.foffit.com/. It seems to be a new one.

I got a Pizza from Apache on Saturday night and it was savage:D. I think i might buy a few of these and keep them for a rainy day:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

some centra's do a pizza for €2.50/3.50 .... used to get it in Ranelagh.

you put whatever toppings you want on it and they could cook it for you ..or you can take it home and cook it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

seems to be just cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 buckled

PCPhoto wrote: »
    some centra's do a pizza for €2.50/3.50 .... used to get it in Ranelagh.

you put whatever toppings you want on it and they could cook it for you ..or you can take it home and cook it yourself.

Ya, but you have to cook it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 buckled

brightkane wrote: »
    seems to be just cork

Looks like Cork Only alight, but I don't mind cause I live in Cork and I love Pizza. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Apache in Limerick recently were doing a 9" pizza and coke for €5 which was pretty damn good too considering. Not sure if was a limited offer though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Apache Ennis, do 9'' pizza, chips and drink for a fiver. If you buy 2 for a tenner they throw in free delivery

Advertisement