Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Shoot and Fish July E-Zine

Options
  • 11-07-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi All,

Sorry for delay this month caused by software problems! We have two download options click here to download as a PDF may take a few seconds to appear depending on your internet. For our live video interactive e-zine click below. Hope you enjoy. As always all feedback welcomed.

Click here for this month’s e-zine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

i havent had a chance to read this, i'll get to it this week. i should have sent u a pm about this but i have a dozen little magazines from the 50's if u want to scan them for ur magazine. i replied to your request about scanning them myself but u may not have read it. i cant do it basically so if u want the magazines to do it urself just pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

i havent had a chance to read this, i'll get to it this week. i should have sent u a pm about this but i have a dozen little magazines from the 50's if u want to scan them for ur magazine. i replied to your request about scanning them myself but u may not have read it. i cant do it basically so if u want the magazines to do it urself just pm me.

Hi Doc sent you a pm.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

Got them this morning Doc cool as ****:-) Can't wait to get a full look through them and get them scanned on. Thanks so much will try and get the sent back to you ASAP.

Advertisement