Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggie services

Options
  • 11-07-2011 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

We have all heard of the usual doggie services like pet minding, grooming and walking services.

Well, I discovered a new one www.thepoohpatrol.com. Bloke comes to your house and picks up your dog mess! :eek:

Mind you, if I didn't pick up the mess at home it'd probably never be done!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

the world has gone mad

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Who leaves stinky poo lying around for a week!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Popular service in the USA!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Actually that's not a bad idea. People with gardens will often just let the dog do their business and then they go around before cutting the grass and clean up the crap.

If you have a couple of dogs and a particularly large garden, tbh €10 doesn't sound like a huge price to pay - especially if you're in any way infirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Can understand if someone needs help with their dog if they physically can't do the clean up themselves but in general for an well abled bodied person how lazy a dog owner can people be. If you haven't the time to clean up your own dog sh*te you don't have time to own a dog ..nuts.

Just get the kids to do it that's one of the very few bonuses of being a parent or aunt etc. heck all else fails get a younger cousin to do it but paying someone flip sake.

The lawnmower picks up the majority of ours..4 dogs here atm..what the mower misses magical things called a coal shovel and legs and arms come in.
    You can even get those long handled pooper scoopers that practically do it for you.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to get someone to clean your loo for yah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭gigawatt

great idea... imagine.. no more poop scooping... daydreams....
    they should make an ad for the lotto featuring it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Do a lot of dog owners find scooping poop a chore..I find it theraputic..well ok not quite but don't mind it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah if only they were in Galway - we could send them over to EGAR to get our tenners worth!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Can understand if someone needs help with their dog if they physically can't do the clean up themselves but in general for an well abled bodied person how lazy a dog owner can people be. If you haven't the time to clean up your own dog sh*te you don't have time to own a dog ..nuts.

Just get the kids to do it that's one of the very few bonuses of being a parent or aunt etc. heck all else fails get a younger cousin to do it but paying someone flip sake.

The lawnmower picks up the majority of ours..4 dogs here atm..what the mower misses magical things called a coal shovel and legs and arms come in.
    You can even get those long handled pooper scoopers that practically do it for you.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to get someone to clean your loo for yah.

I think I got a little bit sick :eek: :D I hate cutting the grass with poo on the ground, the smell of it after getting a good slicing from the blades

I have asked the kids to pick it up, must have been a funny joke as they all just laughed at me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

sounds like a good idea to me im sure there is a market for it. dont know anyone who likes picking up **** . i assume they take the poo with them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

I'd pay the tenner for it just so's I wouldn't have to listen to himself giving out about it before he mows the lawn! Pity it's not a service that's available in the Kingdom!

Advertisement