Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Thursday 14th July

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/SID-0AD0B7DA-C32FCD7B/lidl_ie/hs.xsl/index_12782.htm

finally a chance to move the tan lines up to my shoulders :pac:

I'm not sure how a top will do this though:
    Toe protector - The special padding prevents painful blistering at the toes
    Heel protection - Reduces pressure marks and friction

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Lol think the toe stuff is ment to be on the other one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Though i would point out this new Heart Rate Monitor comes with a mount for a bike!! the last one they did (and i got it) did not come with that, the HRM its self is great and has held up well so far!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Whitehawk wrote: »
    sunglases with 2 lenes (will point out aldi had 3 lenes for same price this week)

Turns out the sunglasses actually have 3 lenses, though it does say 2 on the box, I think that's "2 extra". One dark set, one light set and one clear set.

If anyone's still looking for bike stands they had a few left in Balbriggan yesterday.

Advertisement