Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualifying criteria for free fees whilst on BTEA?

Options
  • 11-07-2011 4:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Has anyone got any information on this?
    All I can find is "apply to the council and see if you're eligible" type posts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,932 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

You'll find all the information here

http://www.studentfinance.ie/downloads/Student%20Grant%20Scheme%202011.pdf

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Natter1985

Hello there! I know this was posted a year ago but I'm on the btea and I'm looking to get the free contribution fees. I'm thinking my option is to move out as I am living with my parents but if I do that I want to make sure I definitely get the free contribution fees. If you have any information about this I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,932 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Natter1985 wrote: »
    Hello there! I know this was posted a year ago but I'm on the btea and I'm looking to get the free contribution fees. I'm thinking my option is to move out as I am living with my parents but if I do that I want to make sure I definitely get the free contribution fees. If you have any information about this I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

You just apply for the grant in the normal way. Moving out wont make a difference because you will still be assessed based on your parents income

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Natter1985

You just apply for the grant in the normal way. Moving out wont make a difference because you will still be assessed based on your parents income[/

Thank you

Advertisement