Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best laptop for Microsoft flight simulator X

Options
  • 10-07-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi all, not sure if I've put this topic in the right place so apologies if it's not. So as the title day's I'm looking for a lap top that can get the best out of Microsoft flight simulator X. I had a bog standard toshiba lap top that would be ok but only if the graphics and weather would be turned down to the lowest settings. I'm not the most technical of people so don't really have a clue about system requirements and all that. I just want a lap top that will play FSX with maximum graphics but not affect game speed. I realise that a decent lap top will probably cost a few quid but if any one has any suggestions of the best cheapest lap top I'd really appreciate it. Cheers all.

Advertisement