Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED : Female Instrumentalist With Vocals

Options
  • 10-07-2011 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

hey,

were currently looking for a female who plays aninstrumental who wouldn't mind doing some back-up vocals and if wanted do some songs as lead singer!

were an alternative rock band based in Dublin City Centre...

age range from 18-28...

our influences vary...from arcade fire to fleet foxes,snow patrol,one republic etc!

if you'd be interested give us a shout :)

literally any instrument welcomed...

The Five Lamps

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jenimc

Hey there! I'm interested in your ad. I'm a singer/ guitarist and interested in getting into a gigging band. I'd have similar interests Fleet Foxes, Arcade Fire, folk stuff Dylan and Neil Young all that stuff but going to study Jazz in September so very much into 'everything'.
    Maybe Pm me if interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭TheFiveLamps

sent you a pm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭TheFiveLamps

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LovelyFreak

hey i'm a singer and guitarist (also keyboard/piano..and recorder if you're desperate lol), influenced by fleet foxes and arcade fire PLUS pretty much everything in between. im 21 and live in kimmage/crumlin. let me know if you're interested.

Advertisement