Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 full metal Aeg

Options
  • 10-07-2011 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

looking for a mint perfect condition M4 aeg, NOT CQB
    full metal from a good maker..
    close as possible to 328fps 1 joule
    motor able to take a 9.6v battery
    must have a charger included
    and at least 1 mag.
    nothing older than a year or so

not interested if it was painted.

IN DUBLIN 9

!!!!!!!!!! CASH WAITING up to 255 euros!!!!!;)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭jb_connolly

i have a G&P m4 deffender ablout 6 monyhs old will handle a 9.6 no problem its an animal :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

Iv a G&G Raider, Its ABS body not metal do, no charger either but ill throw in an extra Hi-Cap for 200 euros :D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭kevlarman1

Phil Taz wrote: »
    Iv a G&G Raider, Its ABS body not metal do, no charger either but ill throw in an extra Hi-Cap for 200 euros :D

yeh not what im looking for. thanks taz

i have a G&P m4 deffender ablout 6 monyhs old will handle a 9.6 no problem its an animal :P

thanks jb but your too far from dublin for me,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Any interest in a King Arms DPMS 7" (Basically CQB)? Has a Tight Bore barrell running into the silencer, Silent Piston Head & Cylinder Head(Mushroom), King Arms Hard Piston (POM). Was chronoing around 320fps last time used. Will include a 9.6v battery and smart charger.

It has been painted (Not Krylon!!!) to a Dark Eartish Colour, same paint used on the Sig556 recently sold on adverts by MerryDespot.

• Advertisement

sci-ops wrote: »
    Any interest in a King Arms DPMS 7" (Basically CQB)? Has a Tight Bore barrell running into the silencer, Silent Piston Head & Cylinder Head(Mushroom), King Arms Hard Piston (POM). Was chronoing around 320fps last time used. Will include a 9.6v battery and smart charger.

It has been painted (Not Krylon!!!) to a Dark Eartish Colour, same paint used on the Sig556 recently sold on adverts by MerryDespot.

i already have 2 cqb's
    looking for a field airsoft gun mate

i have a celcius ctw with two batterys and 4 mags?? interested very long range :D

i have a celcius ctw with two batterys and 4 mags?? interested very long range :D

wow id say that was expensive,,
    ;);)

kevlarman1 wrote: »

wow id say that was expensive,,
    ;);)

Cost 650 from new so I would part with it for 350 and 450 with the mags a batterys if your interested :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tylerfeddersen

(for the guy with the celcius)

Would you trade a kwa km4 ris with a lipo battery, charger, multi-cam backpack, 3 mags, acog, aggressive flash hider, Wiley x goggles, and a fore grip. If you want pictures then you can email me at feddersen123@gmail.com

The gun is all stock. It has a tan stock,grip, vertical grip, rear sight, and acog.
    I have never used the gun is a battle but i have shot around 5,000 rounds through it. with the lipo is shoots around 28 bbs per second. The mags feed flawlessly, and I have never had any prolems with it.

thanks, Tyler

• Advertisement
Advertisement