Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YLYL has become sh*t w/o rage comics

Options
  • 10-07-2011 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

Didn't see anywhere to have this discusstion.. Anyway the last few pages of it have been pretty thankless since the RC's were moved.

How long's this trial meant to last?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Sykk wrote: »
    Didn't see anywhere to have this discusstion.. Anyway the last few pages of it have been pretty thankless since the RC's were moved.

Just go to the rage comic thread then, who cares about the thanks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Ylyl is the new humor forum

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

It's been sh*t for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Sykk wrote: »

whinge whinge whinge YLYL thanks whinge because I don't wanna go to another thread whinge whing whinge

You'll only laugh at things that get thanks is that it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Won't somebody please think of the thanks whores?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I like how the Rage thread was only started TWO DAYS AGO and all of a sudden YLYL must be immediatly sh*t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Everyone's getting very defensive about this...
    I read ylyl for the rage comics and the odd random funny pic. I'll just read the rage comic thread now, as I'm sure many others will.
    The quality of non rc stuff has been very low the past few months.
    Definitely a few gems in there but I don't know if they are enough to carry the weak stuff.

Just my opinion ...

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hoff1

just go to the rage thread then! jeeeeez

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I'm getting a lot more giggles from YLYL now I don't have to trawl through reams of rage comics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

kylith wrote: »
    I'm getting a lot more giggles from YLYL now I don't have to trawl through reams of rage comics.
    Same here. Its far more pleasurable now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Whern't Rage comics and bachelor toad and all those kinda pictures that where talked about in the move the rage comic thread, all the original Ylyl pictures.:confused:

Either way In my opinion the rage comic thread aint gonna do to well. Waste of forum space to create a new thread JUST for rage comics, when as I said they were the original ylyl pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I just lol at this tread, I lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Whern't Rage comics and bachelor toad and all those kinda pictures that where talked about in the move the rage comic thread, all the original Ylyl pictures.:confused:

Either way In my opinion the rage comic thread aint gonna do to well. Waste of forum space to create a new thread JUST for rage comics, when as I said they were the original ylyl pictures.

No they weren't, there was 1 rage pic in the first 10 pages of YLYL, spanning over a month of posting. They didn't start appearing in bulk for quite a while after the thread started. Also they're sh1te, so personally i'm bloody glad they're gone from YLYL and into their own thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

kylith wrote: »

+1, plus I don't gets pissed off from having to scroll so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

As I said in the Rage comics thread:
    Following on from the recent poll, we've decided to split the Rage Comics into a new thread as a trial period to see how things go. A full decision has not been made either way, so if you disagree with this, give it a few weeks for us to see how things work out.

It's been two days, and this is a trial period until we see how things go. We may set up another poll in a week or two to get people's opinions then. But really, has the quality of YLYL dropped SO much in two days that you felt a thread about it was necessary? Not to mention the fact that it's the weekend.

Thread Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement