Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 32inch LED-backlit Full-HD LCD TV iBood €379

Options
  • 10-07-2011 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

Seems like a decent telly for the price, but not sure about buying off iBood.
    Has anyone ever dealt with them before?

Linky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,132 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I wouldn't have an worries about buying from ibood, i've bought a good few things from them. Looks like a good telly for the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,032 ✭✭✭✭event

ibood are fine

might take ages, but it'll get there. have gotten loads of things off them over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

event wrote: »
    ibood are fine

might take ages, but it'll get there. have gotten loads of things off them over the years

How long is delivery, usually?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

CMpunked wrote: »
    How long is delivery, usually?
    I ordered an electric shaver and it arrived 6 months later after numerous ignored emails, so anywhere from a week to six months I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Tehachapi

It's really a lottery when you receive your order from them. I would avoid the stress personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

CMpunked wrote: »
    Has anyone ever dealt with them before?

ffs. Can someone put up a an ibood sticky linking relevant threads? Or at least a note to ask people to use the search button.

OP, ibood have been discussed many MANY times on BA over the last 3 years at least, search back to find some of the threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

quarryman wrote: »
    ffs. Can someone put up a an ibood sticky linking relevant threads? Or at least a note to ask people to use the search button.

OP, ibood have been discussed many MANY times on BA over the last 3 years at least, search back to find some of the threads.

First off, I posted the thread to service the purpose of the forum and inform others of the offer because it is quite good.
    Apologies if you thought I was just using it as a way to avoid the search function.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

quarryman wrote: »

ffs, dont open the thread if it doesn't interest you! The OP was asking a genuine question, no need to jump down his throat - why would it even occur to him that this had already been posted seeing as ibood is a 24 hour offer and it wasn't in the first few threads?

B.T.W. There used to be an ibood daily offer thread on here

Advertisement