Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOGS GOING MISSING!!!????????

Options
  • 10-07-2011 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi all,
    I have a beautiful 2 year old female dog that looks like a blonde lab X German Shepherd, gone missing!!!

She went missing from the Killtullagh (between Loughrea and Athnery) area on Thursday 7th July, just before lunch time (approx between 12pm and 1pm).

She is completely blonde in colour (very light blonde!) and has one pointy ear and one not pointy ear!

She is extrememly friendly to all people and all animals!!!

I do not know if she was taken or if she just strayed too far from home and can't find her way back, she has never done anything like this before..but I heard that 3 other dogs went missing from the Athenry area on the same day (not sure how accurate that information is, but I'm giving it to ye anyways!)

She was not wearing her collar at the time (she'd just been in the river swimming), but however she is microchipped!!!

Please if anyone knows of any "fairs" (like the ballinalsloe one that happens in October), happening at the minute, please pm me or text me on
    085-1319967!

And please everyone keep your eyes peeled!!! Even if you just think you see her wandering around or even with someone, text me or ring me! It's better to be safe than sorry!

085-1319967photo.php?fbid=10150700747925179&set=a.10150294316875179.523928.672020178&type=1&theater

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 luvablelizzie

This is the most recent picture of her, you can see her ears in this one really well! She is on the smaller sized scale of big dogs. And if this attachment doesnt work, Im also posting a link to my facebook picture of her, in this!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150700747925179&set=a.10150294316875179.523928.672020178&type=1&theater#!/photo.php?fbid=10150700747925179&set=a.10150294316875179.523928.672020178&type=1&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi lizzie try posting her picture on the following facebook sites;

East Galway animal rescue
    MADRA
    GalwaySPCA
    Lost and found pets

I live in Loughrea so will keep an eye out for you. Hope you find her soon.

Thanks tillygirl..doing that now!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,834 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Also notify the local Dog Wardens, Dog Pounds, Vets, Guards, & Rescues. Put posters up & flyers through doors.

I discodog, I've covered the local rescues and pounds..and posters are up in shops all around! Doing galway city this evening and ballinalsoe tomorrow if I can! And then it'll be door to door! Please keep the eyes peeled!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Try the local newspapers too if you haven't already, see if you can get them to put a large ad/appeal in it.

Hi all,
    Just to let you know, Layla was found by a very good friend of mine, while she was out walking in the grounds of the house I live in.. I thought we had covered every nook and cranny of the grounds, but obviously not.

It turns out that nobody took her and she didnt run off, but somebody did poison her..or she got poison from somewhere..

I dont know where and I dont know how, but I do know that my other two babies wont be let out of my sight ever again.

R.I.P. Layla..I love you loads baby girl!! And we;ll miss you every day!!! xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Im soooo sorry to hear this...my thoughts are with you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭golden8

RIP Layla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Thats awful, really sorry she was found like this.

RIP Layla.

Take care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

That's so sad RIP Layla. Hope you're ok OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Love you Layla xx never forget you :( xxx RIP babie xx:( :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

RIP, I had an eye out for her as I know how bad it is when a dog goes missing.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭carleigh

RIP Layla x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

So sorry to read this. Sorry for your loss.

Advertisement