Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JSA Holidays

• 10-07-2011 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

People have been claiming that you can go on Holidays while on JSA , how soon do you need to give notice that your going on holidays ? Also how many holidays a year are you allowed ??

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

mp22 wrote: »

thank you for the link , i did do the research but i didn't explain my question properly , what is the case if you planning a last minute holiday ??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

You would have to talk to your local office and see what sort of notice would be acceptable to them.i dont know what discretion they have with holidays and payments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

You should apply 2 weeks before going on holidays. Payments to the post office need to be stopped while you are on holidays and released when you come back. If you go on holidays without notifying SW, your payment in the post office will not be collected and will be returned to SW but this can take a few weeks and you will be without that payment until such time as it is returned to SW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

thank you everyone :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement