Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC level 6 in security

Options
  • 09-07-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Where is best place to look for a FETAC level 6 in security course .
    I cant find much when i search on google .

bk1991

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

What field of security?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭elvis99

The full award? or individual FETAC level 6 modules such as crime prevention and supervisory security management?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

elvis99 wrote: »
    The full award? or individual FETAC level 6 modules such as crime prevention and supervisory security management?

It is the supervisiry security managment one i was looking into .

Could you explaine what the full one would give me in terms of end result ? Will it include the supervisiory security managenent ?

bk1991

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭elvis99

bk1991 wrote: »
    It is the supervisiry security managment one i was looking into .

Could you explaine what the full one would give me in terms of end result ? Will it include the supervisiory security managenent ?

bk1991

GTI in Galway are running it this year , supervisory security management is one of the modules.

http://www.gti.ie/courses/course/detail/course/gti-101

In terms of end result, you could use it to progress to level 7 and level 8 courses, and It will provide you with more opportunities within the security industry as well as giving you more experience in areas such as business management.

Advertisement