Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dustin is from Leitrim.

Options
  • 09-07-2011 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭

CAUTION: YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A HIGHLY CLASSIFIED SITE
    If you are from Leitrim DON'T ENTER - it'll be in the Observer Next Week!
    OTHERWISE PROCEED WITH CARE
    Dustin the turkey's website . .still taking the piss about his Leitrim connections.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

i remember being up at a school tour as a child in Dromod railway and Dustin was there,after they were finished shooting,the puppeteer who plays Dustin talked about how much he loved the beauty that can be found all over Leitrim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭In The Sticks

I'd hazzard a guess that the turkey is from north Leitrim, around Tullaghan or Kinlough, some years ago he mentioned a pub that was in north Leitrim and details about staff working in it and the owners!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

I used to think he was from the Long Mile Road.

I'd hazzard a guess that the turkey is from north Leitrim, around Tullaghan or Kinlough, some years ago he mentioned a pub that was in north Leitrim and details about staff working in it and the owners!!

ya really,can you remember the name of the pub???Im from North Leitrim myself?

charlemont wrote: »
    I used to think he was from the Long Mile Road.

Where is that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭In The Sticks

Dazzler88 wrote: »
    ya really,can you remember the name of the pub???Im from North Leitrim myself?
    Pub was the 'Drowes Bar' just outside Tullaghan village, It was the pub previous to the 'Drowse Bar' that is there now.

Advertisement