Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Digs in Cork

Options
  • 09-07-2011 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi there

I am renting my two spare rooms as digs for the coming college term.

My house is in Ballincollig and very near a bus stop which runs right by CIT and into the city for UCC. Its just 6 miles from the city so very accessible.

I am renting a single room and a double room. I will be including breakfast and dinner and all bills in the rate.

For the single room it will cost €110 per week and for the double €130 per week and only available to girls (sorry boys).

I have a second living room which will be used as student spare for studying or chilling. I don't mind smoking and am quite flexible with dinner options, I will cater for vegetarians for example.

Both rooms should also soon be listed with the accomodation offices in CIT and UCC but I know I am a bit late to this so I said I'd post here as well.

Any questions just PM me!!:)
    Tagged:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement