Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Sept 2011

Options
  • 09-07-2011 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi, I'm graduating this September and am starting to look for dresses now!!! Have absolutely no idea what I want or where to go!! Have looked in coast but didn't really see anything and I'm afraid that some one else in the class could have the same dress as me!! ( Happened at our final year dinner - not to me thankfully!)
    Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to where I could find the perfect dress!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I'd try monsoon and if you order it online its usually much cheaper than their euro rate here.
    Also try littlewoods, they do great dresses..
    from littlewoods: this one is €104
    A101P_SP116_02_ER00P?$prodDetailMain$
    €109
    A106P_SP111_02_GI0XG?$prodDetailMain$

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭caroline72

try the ivory closet-look them up on facebook:you rent the most SAVAGE designer dresses,they have an alteration service,they deliver and collect straight to your door!and noone will have the same one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

thanks for the suggestions!!!
    That black and white one is really pretty!!
    Also I checked out The Ivory Closet, will defo be going up to Limerick for a look... well impressed!!!!:D

Advertisement