Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cats Pooing In Flowerpots

Options
  • 08-07-2011 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

how the hell do they manage to get it in to my plant pots and cover it up too, also i can see their little paw prints leading to my potatoes and every time they pee on a plant it dies. Every time i empty a pot their is cat s**t somewhere in the pot surrounding my food. really sick of them now. lloking for that stuff people used to put on walls to stop kids climbing> anyone know what it was? like tar sometimes they had glass sticking out of it? little b**tard just looks while im trying to hold my dog back. He has even tried to come in and sit at the fire. Dont know who owns him cause he walks the back walls mostly at night. Im in Clondalkin so my neighbours wont entertain a visit plus cats dont have owners just facilitators. My plan is this stuff will help bring a mess into his home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

My gf tried a few things to get our guy to stop crapping on her veg patch. No luck with hot curry powder sprinkled on the ground or water bottles. The one that worked 100% was laying down chicken wire on the ground. A cat always scrapes over it sh1t, if it can't scrape over it then it will stop going there. Plants and stuff can grow through the chicken wire. Chances are the cat will find another place to go and you can then later remove the wire.

Just so we are clear, the wire is placed flat over the ground on the patch you don't want them to go on. So it's not preventing access to the patch, the cat can still walk around on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Get a dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,852 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

RoadRunner wrote: »
    No luck with hot curry powder sprinkled on the ground

That would be extremely nasty if it got into the cat's eyes, nose, mouth etc. Please make sure that there is none of it left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Jay I'm sure they aint checkin this now 3 years later :rolleyes:
    First post resurrectin 3 year old threads :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Berns wrote: »
    Jay I'm sure they aint checkin this now 3 years later :rolleyes:
    First post resurrectin 3 year old threads :confused:

As Berns says Jay, the original poster is hardy going to check a 3 year old thread :)

New thread created for this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement