Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do in Wicklow in the evenings

Options
  • 09-07-2011 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Oh my god, I am so bored. My partner and I don't drink. One in recovery one is not, so the pub is definately out of the question. Secondly we are new to the area so know only two people and we spend all our time in their house. I need to start doing new things in the evening, can anyone recommend anything. As you can imagine 2 people going bowling is not much fun and we always go to the cinema so we need new ideas. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Male & female i presume, Of you go :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭napplechunks

Hey why don't you try walking in the evening. It's nice in the Summer.

I feel for you though, Wicklow can be dull I used to live there...ZZZZ

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Cycling
    Head over to the cycling forum, lots of them out that way and you can tag along

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Wicklow is a great place, certainly not dull (try living in Tipp it's a nightmare Wicklow has a great atmosphere still), there are loads of walks etc. Are you in the town or outskirts?
    What kind of things are you interested in? Work out what the both of you have an equal interest in and go from there, join a group etc. It's a pity the cinema is gone though. What about the coral leisure center, I think it's open in the evenings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Niche market

Theres a cinema in the bridge water shopping centre in arklow which is quite good, also for there are some nice places to walk around during the early evenings...where abouts in wicklow are you op? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement