Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage rises - how much?

Options
  • 09-07-2011 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

My mortgage amount has gone up €350 per month in the last 2 years. At the same time my salary has reduced by about the same amount. I'm fed up listening to politicians saying I should spend more! Luckily, I've been able to manage so far, but am getting a little concerned if the one continues to rise and the other to fall. And no, I didn't take out an unaffordable mortgage - I borrowed a good deal less than I was offered because I didn't se how the banks factored in living costs.

What kind of rises have other people had?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 AB82

about €165 already thought that was too much :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I fixed when the going was good. But by 2013 (my fixed rate ends), i'm budgeting to be paying 4% more than i am now, so about €400 more per month.

Advertisement