Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tagging along with fellow Irish travllers to Miami

• 08-07-2011 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hey everyone, after saying next yeare il defo go i dont no how many times, i finaly finaly made the plunge to go this year along with a mate of mine that along with myself, has been a lifetime fan of WWE.

In wrestlespeak lol where as green as grass in terms of how all this travel/ package process works out and are going to hope for the best in booking the silver package the min it comes availible on the presale route.

Anyways, where wondering what the atmosphere does be like at the hotels, is there much sessions, is there a party atmosphere?

Is there a group that yearly heads over from ireland that is recommended to contact

Would love of someone can fill us in on this type of stuff as last thing i want is for me and my mate to be stranded in some dingy hotel with not a WM related party in site

Anyways would sure be good to group up with fellow irish heading over to WM, get to no each other , just let each other no staying in same hotels and stuff yno, hope that dosent sound too gay ha

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

got to say in phoenix there was nobody out after mania in town, we were in the main bar from about 10pm till it closed (night of mania) and there was barely anyone there, few canadians, few aussies, 2 other irish, at least in miami (southbeach) you won't have to worry about people being out after mania, sunday night is packed

Advertisement