Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bassist needed for metal/emo band

Options
  • 08-07-2011 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Whats up duudes. We are a new band in dublin and would style ourselves along the lines of A day to remember Parkway drive Killswitch engage As I lay dying etc . Were are going into the studio soon to record an e.p and gigging soon too . Thanks eek.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭goblin59

hey im interested in trying out, i mainly play guitar but i do have a bass and a small amp. main influence is prog and power metal

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭XBOX employee

goblin59 wrote: »
    hey im interested in trying out, i mainly play guitar but i do have a bass and a small amp. main influence is prog and power metal

Yo man im the other guitarist in the band hit me up with a call <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭XBOX employee

Malice wrote: »
    Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

Haha pm us so dude

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Haha pm us so dude
    Well, you could also PM the other guy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement