Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you give me a push?

Options
  • 08-07-2011 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭

:D:D
    Couple in bed and around 02:00 there is a knock at the door. The bloke goes down stairs and opens the door to a man looking back at him. The bloke says "Can I help you?" The man replies "Can you give me a push?"

The bloke screams back "I am up in 3 hours for a 12 hour shift at work and you wake me up because your car has broken down . . . . . Piss off" and slams the door in the mans face and gets into bed. His wife asks who it was and he said just some dickhead who has broken down so I told him to piss off.

His wife annoyed by this says "imagine that was you, in a place you don't know and you broke down . . . . how would you like it ? GO AND HELP HIM" !!!!

So the bloke feeling bad goes down stairs, opens the door and looks for the man. Not being able to find him he shouts "HELLO, I'M SORRY FOR SHOUTING AT YOU. I WANT TO GIVE YOU A PUSH . . . . WHERE ARE YOU" ????

To which the man replies "Excellent, I'm over here on the Swing" !!!! :rolleyes::o:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I heard this years ago but completely forgot about it. an absolute classic when told in the pub. thanks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Peter91

Love it!

Advertisement