Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Taylor

Options
  • 08-07-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

I work for a charity and I am trying to get in contact with Katie Taylor for an event we are holding in August. I have scoured the internet looking for agent details but I can't seem to find anything.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,684 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Lux23 wrote: »
    I work for a charity and I am trying to get in contact with Katie Taylor for an event we are holding in August. I have scoured the internet looking for agent details but I can't seem to find anything.

Hi,

there is a poster here who is very up on Taylor and her boxing career.
    mjon3105 is his username. You will find his posts on the board under the "european championships" thread. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055989760

PM him. Mike is his name.

BTW, what charity do you represent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 The Orphan

Her boxing club is down at the harbour in Bray, not sure of the name of it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭mjon3105

Following info from Boards.ie directory of boxing clubs should help,you speak to the Club officials.,who would be able to pass on any requests to her or her Dad/Coach......Good Luck.

ST. FERGAL'S BRAY
    Al Morris - 086-2575484

Should you have any problems getting through on that number, the nice people at Directory Enquiries or an 01 Telephone directory will be able to help. Look under St Fergals or Bray Boxing club.,for a landline telephone number .If all else fails just send a short note to her and I'm sure every postman/woman in Bray will know where to deliver the letter. I'm sure she gets fan mail from all over the world.

Good luck with your charity event.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Thanks Guys, I am hot on the trail now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Karen Joynt

<snip>
    Hi,

I am looking for Katie Taylor's agent details.

We would like her to give a guest athlete lecture at http://www.wstc2012.com/

My contact details are: Global Conference Organisers (www.gcoeurope.com)

Parabool 160
    3364 DH Sliedrecht
    The Netherlands
    T: +31 (0)184 496 999
    F: +31 (0)184 421 065

Thank you if you can provide any help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement