Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric blues musicians. (Dublin)

Options
  • 08-07-2011 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all,

Bassplayer/vocalist here looking to play some gritty electric blues with lots of soul.

Dublin based but would like to gig a fair bit round the country :)

Would like to do original material but a few covers also. No songs written as of yet which is the way I want it. A full band song-writing collaboration is a must.

Looking for a hard working guitarist and drummer and maybe a vocalist later on. Ideally looking for intelligent musicians who know when to be quiet and when to go ape ****.

PM me with interest and for more details.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Duffman86

Hi man 25 year old guitarist here playin roughly 9 years played a lot of rory g hendrix n zep would luv t give this a shot im also based in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 backwater

Hey Duffman, cheers for the interest. Pm sent.

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭500x

Hi there, I'd be interested.

Been doing the rock thing for a long time now, but I'm big in to my blues too.

Best wishes,

Tony

Any drummers out there??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 blindgundog

drummer blindgundog.... also ya might checkout hendrix89 for keys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Musicman2006

Pm sent - think i also sent it to you blindgundog - damn these phones! :-) Anyway, see what you think and maybe we can jam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

Hey dude, like the sound of what your feeling...il be in dublin this mid week..Im a drummer from clare,currently in process of movin up to dublin..stonefree eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fadestreet

Still need a guitar player?

bump, please pm me as I often lose the thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

backwater wrote: »
    bump, please pm me as I often lose the thread
    This is a link to all threads that you have created. If you bookmark it then you'll never lose track of them again :).

Advertisement