Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Ad on Buy and Sell.ie

Options
  • 08-07-2011 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I found there are free ads on Buy and Sell if you enter 250024 into the voucher code prompt here http://www.buyandsell.ie/ads/new. A mate sent me the code the emailed him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Where do you enter the code? Just takes me to the credit card page? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Doh, found it! 'Enter Voucher Code' under item description :o

• Registered Users Posts: 43,841 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There's a (not very obvious) link under the two checkboxes saying 'Got a Voucher? (click here)' - click that and you'll get a textbox to enter the voucher code.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 steveh1

thanks got my car up for free

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I cant find the voucher input box :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Thanks, their site is in bits though, boxes to go to the next step were all invisible for me.

Had to guess where they were and click.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

I would prefer to go with this crowd;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056321789
    At least they have a decent search engine and a lot more site traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

People still use buy n sell?! Retro

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

thanks op, had my car on donedeal for a wk without a single call, put it up on buy an sell, last nite and sold it this morn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 steveh1

omega42 wrote: »
    thanks op, had my car on donedeal for a wk without a single call, put it up on buy an sell, last nite and sold it this morn :)
    Nice one hopefully i can shift mine quickly too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g0g

Why the "Bargain Alerts" of free ads on B&S and DoneDeal recently when Adverts is free? Does B&S get shedloads more traffic or is it generally better for cars or what?

Advertisement