Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Training Ireland offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Can't speak highly enough about DTI. Go for it.

I cant speak highly about them at all. I have given them my custom in the past, but they lost me as a customer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

sounds like a lot of hassle tbh, could you not find good one-on-one training in galway.
    we tried DTI and while the dog enjoyed the classes they werent of huge overall benefit behvior wise.
    at 50eu its a nice way to spend some time with your dog and other dogs but its not worth that travel IMO

in the end we got some 1-2-1 training at home (which cost about the same per lesson) and had better results.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah thanks Tilly - I was going to post but didn't want to get accused of working for them again lol :pac: I really wanted to do Clicker training but with him being at the vets this week, me at GP, perscrtiptions etc etc I spent a fortune - now I can do the class without feeling guilty for spending so much!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

I cant speak highly about them at all. I have given them my custom in the past, but they lost me as a customer.

what happened ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Was just about to post it too! Looks like very good value....link

Advertisement