Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russell Hobbs Toaster

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Another Tesco deal Russell Hobbs Toaster for €16, it has been reduced a few times the original price was €69 then €33 now its €16

Loads in Tesco Carlow last night

russell-hobbs-ebony-black-2-slice-toaster-18046~12132145.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

if it's not 4 slice i don't want to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

dr ro wrote: »
    if it's not 4 slice i don't want to know!

Okay??

Good deal OP, thanks for letting us know

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

Has anyone found this toaster, I've tried 7 tesco's on Friday including the big one in clare hall on malahide road and not a sign of one.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

I couldn't find it Clearwater either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Seems to be the same as the last deal - called to 5 Tescos looking for either the toaster or the kettle, but couldn't find either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

I can't believe I spent 2 1/2 hours of my life looking for a toaster that prob was a price error in Tesco Carlow:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I have no faith in the brand russel hobbs. You get what you pay for and it really does not last.

Irons, Toasters, kettles. Very Very poor quality.

However if its this cheap i would risk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

we recently got a 4 slice morphy richards toaster and it's fecking useless.

it's so slow that anything you toast gets dried out before it goes brown, no matter how nice and fresh it was to begin with. :(

we've used it all of twice since we got it and just use the grill now to fulfil out toasting needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Don't think its a misprice as saw it at this price a couple of months ago, but more than likely sold out most places at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

Oral Slang wrote: »
    Seems to be the same as the last deal - called to 5 Tescos looking for either the toaster or the kettle, but couldn't find either!

Sorry no one could find it, if i'm in Tesco tomorrow i'll have a look. I had the same problem with the kettle a few weeks ago :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,672 ✭✭✭brian_t

It was in Tesco Maynooth today but for €33

Today Tuesday they had them marked down to €16.00

• Registered Users Posts: 6,672 ✭✭✭brian_t

Oral Slang wrote: »

The money you would have saved has probably been spent on your search. !!

Advertisement