Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Mods please don't remove this I am trying adverts to no avail. I am looking for a copy of Star Wars Battlefront 2 for the Xbox, does anyone have a copy? Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

i might have it..
    ill take a look and get back to ya.

your in luck mate.
    i do have it here n all..

its in perfect condition too.

where ya based?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Im in Drumcondra, how much are you looking for?

i dunno...how much do you think is a good price? :D

10?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Myself and the housemate have two pristine copies of the game from launch 2005. What a game...we were absolutely devastated when Free Radicals beta version of the Battlefront 3 game was scrapped when it was absorbed into Crytek. Best...star wars game..........ever!!

I wish they had kept the servers open for online! It was amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

One of my very favourite games of all time. Amazing stuff. Managed to track down a copy a while ago, and it's every bit as cracking as I remembered it. The ship-to-ship combat is still something else.

You can imagine our dismay when, a clearly available online beta posted on youtube, hearing that the entire thing was cancelled when free radical were absorbed into crytek. Gutted.

Why would they not keep working on a highly anticipated game? That would be too easy! :( Are PC servers still going?

• Advertisement

Why would they not keep working on a highly anticipated game? That would be too easy! :( Are PC servers still going?

Free Radical were in charge of BF3. They, in turn, were absorbed into Crytek, and then put to work on Timesplitters 3, in itself, no doubt, a highly enthused game, but....it broke my heart to see a partially finished BF3 relegated to nothingness.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

Ah I remember CTF on Mos Eisley as some of the best fun I've ever had on a game. "A point for the rrrrrrebels? Inconceivable!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Erm...you guys have heard about Galactic Warfare, right?

Not a PC gamer! :P

10?

yeah thats cool.
    i can meet ya around the artane area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Just to answer your question, yes, the PC and the PS2 versions of the game are still going strong with the online.

Advertisement