Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco combat style shorts

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Tesco have mens combat style shorts reduced from 21 euro to 6 euro, I know its not the best of weather but for anyone going on hols they are great,.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

muincav wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Tesco have mens combat style shorts reduced from 21 euro to 6 euro, I know its not the best of weather but for anyone going on hols they are great,.:)

Are they the camouflage style ones or the plain green ones? One's i'm thinking of are quite long too.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 AndrewR

Bought of couple of camoflage shorts in Tesco (on offer) around this time last year, great buys only problem was that the waist buttons popped very easily (not that I put on weight or anything :P)
    This is not a complaint just a comment, am very satisfied with the shorts as they are heavy duty material, comfortable and I'd expect to last a lifetime...also if buttons pop they are metal so won't break and there are plenty of other buttons on the shorts to use if you lose the popped one, and there is a fabric tie string inside the waistband so the shorts won't fall around your ankles if they do POP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

calex71 wrote: »
    Are they the camouflage style ones or the plain green ones? One's i'm thinking of are quite long too.

They are the camouflage style and in both above the knee and 3 quarter length.

Advertisement