Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one doing anything crazy in the run up to Deathly Hallows Part 2

Options
  • 07-07-2011 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Any one doing anything crazy in the run up to Deathly Hallows Part 2. I am, UCI newbridge is showing all 7 starting from tomorrow at 6.30 which I'm going to see, one each day DHP1 is on Thursday at both 18:30 and 21:00, then i going to the mtdnight showing in 3D at 0.05 then to the 2D showing at 21.30 . In total that is nine movies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

I'm gonna be working at Oxegen which is annoying cause I'd love to see them all, especially the first 2, in the cinema again!
    Can't wait for the midnight showing! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They are very rare these days but might go and see part 2 in an old fashioned drive in movie theatre. There is one not far from me in central Illinois.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

All going well, I am going to see a different Harry Potter film every night from tomorrow until the big day on Friday! :D

Ruu, a drive in theatre sounds super-cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 carol111

yeah i am too crazy to watch this movie again and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭not_so_civil

Me and my friends are having a HP marathon before going to see the last one in the cinema. We're setting up a home theatre, and watching all 7 one after the other can't wait :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement