Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Horan Motors - Happy Customer

Options
  • 07-07-2011 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

I guess its human nature that we tend to be very good at complaining and less active about our praise so...

All credit to Pat Horan Motors I had some jobs that needed doing and they did a great job. From the advice beforehand to keeping up to date on progress and most importantly on the quality of the work - top class. Have to add that I was a first time customer and it wont be my last.

Some of you will remember I had asked about AC units well I decided to go ahead with it and PHM did the job. Excellent installation not a single mark on unit or the surrounding ceiling. It was clearly obvious that great pride is taken in the work and we don't always see that.

ACUnit.jpg

Also the M6 relieved me of one of my roof vents (it was fully closed and I was doing 80km/h) so got a couple of these installed:

Heki.jpg

That and my service and T-Belt has the WildWater Camper all set for France :):):).

It also felt good to give a turn to someone who has added so much value to this forum.

I also put my name on a lovely A-Class that they have (for 15 years time :D:D).

Wildwater

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Don't see much duct tape used :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭SARZY

And so say all of Us.

I was a lucky man that I bought my first camper there.

Straight dealing and top class work always.

Well done Tris, Pat and all the gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Obviously a retro fit then?

Is there a control panel mounted? If so, where was it located out of sheer noseyness.....

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭WildWater

Obviously a retro fit then?

Is there a control panel mounted? If so, where was it located out of sheer noseyness.....

There is a very hand little remote control so that you can change the settings from the comfort of your bed :D:D:D

ACRemote.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Great tidy job allright...what kind of money would this A/C Unit set you back fitted and all,,,,if you dont mind me asking,,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Great bit of work.

Aiden M M not only talks the talk but obviously can walk the walk.

Kevin www.iwmotorhomes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

wow... kind words indeed! Thank you ever so much for the praise , that was very nice of you. I must say , that A/C - skylight unit is a pretty fantastic piece of kit . Hope you have a fantastic holiday , and glad I could help .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

WildWater wrote: »
    It also felt good to give a turn to someone who has added so much value to this forum.

Never a truer word spoken.

The gravest downside of the Celtic Tiger was the complete lack of customer service, over inflated prices with diabolical work standards and ethics. If PHM does a good job, offers good service and is at the right price that is great to hear.

Aidan is a huge contributor to this forum and has personally PM'd with me on a technical issue I once had. I have also seen him assist others since he has been on this forum for no financial gain. His Tip of the Week is excellent.

I have some work that I want to get done over the Winter and PHM will be contacted, all thanks to Aidan. Wildwater has provided me with a good insight into the quality of their work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tibbiann

I would like to add my thanks to Pat Horan Motors as when I had a problem with my fridge they went far beyond the call of duty to sort me out earlier this month....They are the perfect example of how to look after a customer. I didn't even buy my camper from them just got a bit of house keeping done. The advice and service I got was TOP CLASS. :):):)

Advertisement