Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logmein app & meteor

Options
  • 07-07-2011 6:57pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello, the app worked fine up until a good few months ago, basicly the problem is when trying to use it over 3 g when i try and log in I get "please log in" error, it works fine over wifi. anyone else on meteor thinking its being blocked?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Are you confident your 3G signal is up to par?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Marco85

its the same for me. i check mine a couple of times a day and it randomly just doesnt let me whether on 3g on wifi. i can log in from the laptop no bother at anytime. by the looks of meteor twitter account plenty of people have the same problem!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea it only seemed to just stop working one day, from reading the logmein forums it would appear that people are saying that the carrier must block it if it works right away when you turn on your wifi.
    btw, did you purcahse the app or is it a illegal copy?
    mine is illegal. like if it was down to it being an illegal copy being the problem then i'd deffo buy it

i only bought the phone 2 weeks ago and the app was already on it when i turned the phone on!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thats strange.. did you buy it new? possible it was sent back by someone if you did.. ?
    the app is 23.99 in store..

• Advertisement

is it yeah? sounds strange alrite then doesnt it? other apps that were on the phone were entertainment.ie,gael fon free,golden pages,my meteor account,rte news. are these apps on every smartphone bought with meteor??

Well none of the above were on my phone, got it back in November

Lenny wrote: »
    Well none of the above were on my phone, got it back in November
    The meteor app is free,checked the market there. As are all the other ones mentioned above.

Advertisement