Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Cathy Davey tickets @ Killdare Village July 15th

Options
  • 07-07-2011 5:37pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

CD922x470.jpg
    Pre-register for FREE Cathy Davey tickets

To help celebrate our fifth anniversary, Meteor Ireland music award-winner Cathy Davey will be in Kildare Village to perform a FREE gig on Friday 15th July 2011.

As a valued member of Kildare Village, you are invited to attend this intimate performance and celebrate our fifth anniversary with us. If you would like to be our guest, submit your details on the right of this page to register for tickets.

*Please note that if you wish to attend, you must register for tickets to this event. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. THIS IS NOT A TICKET. TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SUBMIT ON 12th JULY 2011.

Tickets to this performance are limited to ONE per person and allocated on a first come first served basis. Once you submit your details, a link to invite a friend will be provided.

We hope to see you on the night!
    Kildare Village
    Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

cheers op
    Wont let me fill out details on iPhone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

What time does the concert start and exactly where is it being held in the village?. It doesnt seem to say.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What time does the concert start and exactly where is it being held in the village?. It doesnt seem to say.

I presume the details would be in the invite email. Did anyone get one?

I didnt apply for tickets, just curious what story is with the performance

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

1 ticket per person. What a load of pooh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

myself and my wife applied - i got a ticket she didnt :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement