Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not for the squeamish

Options
  • 07-07-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Mexico's drug war:

Link removed

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

Mexico's drug war:

Link removed

WARNING SOME GUYS HEAD GOT HACKED OFF !!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Juicyfruit

Holy Jesus, I think you need more of a warning than "Not for the squeamish" tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭this is arse

Chorcai wrote: »
    WARNING SOME GUYS HEAD GOT HACKED OFF !!!!!!!!!

yeah, there's a video back a few months of some guy getting his head sawn off... sick stuff, crazy situation over there. If you translate the pages as well and read the articles, a lot of it is on randomers who are just kidnapped off the street, tourists too. one place i'm not too enthusiastic about going for a holiday...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The old war on drugs isn't so pointless when you consider the stuff happening there

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The old war on drugs isn't so pointless when you consider the stuff happening there
    The stuff happening there is a direct result of the law on drugs. It wouldn't be happening if we didn't have prohibition.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

definatley NSFW

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Comando armado provoca incendio en corralón

Holy **** they killed optimus prime too!!!

Link removed

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Ok his head head was hacked off and he had a penis hanging out of his mouth - but was it his?

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement