Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound and signal issue with iphone4 on three?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi peeps,

When i am listening to music on iphone4 4.3.3 and load up skype, the music stops playing, even if im just using skype to msg instead of make a call... This seems to have only happened since 4.3.3, Does anyone else have this issue or has someone found a fix?

On a seperate, i have my iphone since roughtly last august and with the Three network, My 3g signal keeps dropping alot, but if i manually select the network in settings, it miraculously comes back... is there a fix out there for this?

Many thanks for the help
    Dave

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

dpjmie wrote: »
    Hi peeps,

When i am listening to music on iphone4 4.3.3 and load up skype, the music stops playing, even if im just using skype to msg instead of make a call... This seems to have only happened since 4.3.3, Does anyone else have this issue or has someone found a fix?

On a seperate, i have my iphone since roughtly last august and with the Three network, My 3g signal keeps dropping alot, but if i manually select the network in settings, it miraculously comes back... is there a fix out there for this?

Many thanks for the help
    Dave

Three forum

A lot of threads here about dropping 3G......beware though, 3 are now asking people if they have a bumper on it......only 12 months behind the times:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭dpjmie

whiterebel wrote: »
    Three forum

A lot of threads here about dropping 3G......beware though, 3 are now asking people if they have a bumper on it......only 12 months behind the times:rolleyes:

Haha, sorry dude, but i took the sim out nd used it on another network... didnt really get a chance to notice it :P

Advertisement