Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weekly Means Calculation Letter

• 07-07-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hey folks,

I got the aforementioned today in the post, and to be honest, I'm not really sure what I'm looking at! It details my deductions and everything, but I'm still unclear of the rate I will be on.

Anyway, I'm taking this as a good sign that I'll be getting a payment sooner rather than later, three months is a long time to wait. Can anyone tell me how soon payment for JSA comes after this kind of letter is received?

Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

What is your weekly means set at,it must be set below the rate you are hoping to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 im a believer

i know what u mean this letter is so confusing i just rang local office and they told me what i was entitled to was about 80 per week at the time because my partner was working. youd think they would just say :you will be gettin x amount starting from x date. they dont seem to like making things easy to understand tho! you should get payment the week after letter, id ring just to be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ComaWhite

I think I've got it worked out a little better, but will ring Monday to be sure. All I saw was a bunch of numbers and equations and started to panic! Great to hear that it's sorted though!

Cheers all :)

Advertisement