Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio français sur l'internet

Options
  • 07-07-2011 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Maintenant, j'écoute Hitwest, c'est pas mauvais, mais il ya trop beaucoup de musique, hier j'écouté Europe1 mais il y'etait trop beaucoup de parler... :(

...est-qu'il y a une programme radio sur l'internet ou je peux écouter de la musique mais de parler aussi (50/50 peut être)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Though not certain, some of the FM radios might have a bit more music than the "national" radios such as Europe1, France Inter...

Virgin Radio (formerly Europe2), RTL2, LeMouv, NRJ are some of them. (http://www.radioguide.fm/internet-radio-france/ shows a few of them).

Hope this helps.
    V :)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Thank you, I will try them out and see which one is best for me.

Hitwest is quite a good station, but not that great for trying to (re-) learn French, although I have found that I could understand quite a lot, but apart from news & weather there wasn't much talk on the station, I'm looking for a station similar to TodayFM.

I'm hoping to to go to France next year for 2 weeks and would love to get my French back up to the standard it used to be (or even better ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

Il ya plusiers chaîne à ecouter sur www.radiofrance.fr

Pour une melange de musique et commentaire, je pense que France Bleue sera bien.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Can anyone recommend any good French language talk radio stations with a focus on International events/news/sports? I'm interested in all those topics, I'm interested in brushing up on my listening skills, but I'm not so interested in French events, news, sports - which is what I've found some of the national talk radio stations I've listened to before tend to focus on, naturally enough.

For example is there a French language equivalent of the BBC World Service?

Alternatively, if anyone can recommend any good podcasts that would be great.

By the way, if anyone has an iPhone or iPod, I can't recommend TuneIn Radio highly enough. I think it was about 79 cent to download, it allows you listen to nearly any station from nearly any part of the world.

Actually on that topic, and straying away from the thread topic, can anyone recommend any French language learning iPhone apps?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

I've actually gone back to listening to Europe1, they have a variety of different topics, yesterday for example they were talking to a guy who chases storms, so I learned quite a lot about storms, tornadoes, thunder and lightning etc., another topic was space exploration (now I know the French word for "shuttle" ;)), they also have a history segment, yesterday's segment was about Ghandi a few days ago it was the French Resistance. Other topics were about domestic violence and the Women's Soccer World Cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

The french equivalent of BBC World Service radio is RFI www.rfi.fr

Other talk stations are Europe 1, France Inter and France Info

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Another news station in French is France-Info (http://www.france-info.com/).

Hope this helps.

V :)

Advertisement