Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to SpoirtFest?

Options
  • 07-07-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm in Ireland for the summer and I heard about this multi sport (which of course includes baseball) festival in Cork.
    It occurs during the 3 days bank holidays this August. It's opened to all levels player (hopefully for me!) and I think there's no entrance fee. But you might have to pay something if you enter a tournaments or an event though.

So I was wondering, has anyone heard about it? Planning to go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Carnivalistic

No, haven't heard about it yet but I will be in Cork for the bank holiday so I'll go check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 barra12

Yup, I'm goin. It's free to all the stuff going on in the Regional Park, Sat&Sun 10-6. There's a John Aldridge XI v Ballincollig XI on in the new AFC pitches which is €10, but kids are free. Also great gigs! Bipolar Empire & Jerry Fish play on the Sat night and Aslan + support on the Sun night. Should be great. Search Spoirtfest on Facebook, all the info is up there

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ABireland

The program of the festival is finally out!
    You can check it out on the website !

Advertisement