Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 'Uns

Options
  • 07-07-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭

Two prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of their car which said,
    "TWO PROSTITUTES . . . €50.00."

A policeman seeing the sign, stopped them and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail.

Just at that time another car passed with a sign saying "Jesus Saves."

They asked the cop why he let the other car go and he said, "well, that's a little different it pertains to religion."

So they took their sign down and the next day there they were, driving around town with a new sign which said,

"Two Angels Seeking Peter . . . €50.00."

An old man in the nursing home got a bottle of wine for his birthday.

He talked the old lady in the next room into sharing it with him.

After they were both totally bombed, he started groping the old lady and pulling at her clothes.

He managed to get her blouse and bra off before she stopped him.

She said, "I can't do this, I have acute angina".

The old guy says "God, I hope so, you've got the ugliest tits I've ever seen."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement