Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Men

Options
  • 07-07-2011 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,389 ✭✭✭✭

A rich, but slightly mad old man arranged for a prostitute to come round to his house at 8pm.

When a beautiful blonde arrived he asked her to run him a bath. He stripped off and got in. "Now what would you like?" she asked.

"I'd like thunder," he said. "Please bang your fist against against the door".

So she did that and after a few minutes asked him again "What would you like now?"

"Lightning," he replied. "Lots of lightning. Please switch the lights on and off". As she did this, he squealed with pleasure.

"Great," he enthused. "Now I want waves, stormy waves".

So she leant over the bath and made waves with her hands. By this time the girl had been there more than an hour and was getting bored.

"Come on," she said. "Don't you want any sex?"

"What?" he exclaimed. "In this weather?"

An Arab man, Iranian man and an Indian man are all in the sea.

A shark comes along and eats the Arab and the Iranian.

The Indian turns to heaven and asks "God, why did you save me?"

The shark comes back and says "I had one of ye f**kers last year and my arse is still burning!"

Advertisement