Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard Player Wanted

Options
  • 07-07-2011 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Keyboard player needed to complete full Lineup. Currently we have Bassist / Lead vocals , Guitar / Vocals & Drums. We are already currently working on original material alongside covers so there will be a lot of material for you to work with. We plan to do a small number of cover gigs to start off before we get into gigging with originals just to get used to each other.

Our Influences range from Thin Lizzy, Kings of Leon, White Lies, Foo Fighters, Mgmt and The Killers. We are very open minded so were looking for someone who won't shy away from doing anything.

We are preferably looking for someone within the age range of 20 - 31 yo. We are also looking for someone with their own transport and singing is essential.

If you would like to hear any of our demos etc please give us a pm or write back to this post and I will send it too you.

Thanks
    Cash_is_Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Cash_is_dave

oops sorry Forgot to mention that lol . We are based in Dublin .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

I'm an experienced singer/songwriter who plays keyboard, but the thing is, I'm 19. Would I be too young or what?

no 19 is grand , we have a drummer who's the same age. If you want just pm your details and i'll send you some demo's of the songs were working on. Do you have some of your own material we could listen to?

hey dude , thanks but were looking for someone a little bit more exp.. thanks anyways.

• Advertisement
Advertisement